"MITRA" is a unique Belarusian manufacturing company that offers a full range of services for production and decorating of plastic packaging for perfumery, cosmetics, chemical and medical industries. For more than 25 years the company has demonstrated continuous growth and development, innovation in technologies and design solutions.
The products of MITRA LLC meet the highest European quality standards: every year we confirm the compliance of our production with the international safety system of products BRC. The quality management system for the development and production of plastic packaging meets the STB ISO 9001-2015 requirements
- Cosmetic bottles from PE, PP, PET and PETg with a volume of 15 -1000 ml, including two-layer bottles with a soft-touch effect;
- Bottles and jars for household and professional chemistry, auto-care products with a volume from 100 to 1000 ml;
- Packaging for medicine industry with a volume from 4 to 250 ml;
- Packaging for make-up: a wide range of cases for mascara and eyeliner, holders for eye shadows and blushes, cases for lipsticks and lip gloss;
- Acrylic jars, including "thick-walled" with a visual effect of "expensive glass packaging" - from 5 to 50 ml for creams and nail industry;
- Stand-up, flip-top closures(gloss, matt) and shoulders for laminate and extrusion tubes (Ø25, 28, 35, 40, 50). Possibility of sealing of flip-top closures Ø 35, 40, 50, which provides control of the first opening;
- Flip-top and disk-top caps for bottles - standard neck throat 24/410 DIN, 28/410 DIN, 20/415 DIN;
- Packaging for the hotel business - PET and PETg bottles with a volume of 15-30 ml;
- Optionaly: we complete the bottles with various tops: triggers, sprays, dispensers and etc
OUR OPPORTUNITIES AND ADVANTAGES:
- Huge experience – more than 25 years MITRA has been creating beautiful and high-quality packaging for your product;
- Modern European equipment – three manufacturing sites are equipped with new machines from well-known European and Japanese suppliers such as BEKUM, ASB NISSEY, ENGEL, WITTMANN BATTENFELD, JSW, DEMAG. The average age of the machines are less than 5 years;
- Powerful tool base– almost all molds are made in-house, which is absolutely advantage due to optimal terms of launching new projects;
- The widest range of technologies for processing plastics: Injection molding, including bi-colored injection on flip-top caps, blow molding, including double layer blow molding (soft-touch effect), injection blow molding for PP, PE and PET;
- MITRA works with the widest range of raw materials such as PP, PE, PET, PETg, NAS, SAN.
- MITRA is an expert in decoration of plastic packaging by hot-stamping technology – we are creating absolutely beautiful art works using different colors of foil both on jars and bottles; besides we offer personalization of your packaging by creating of images and texts with pad-printing technology (up to 4 colors).
- MITRA provides quality control at each stage of the production process.